Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I believe success is determined by the legacy I leave with each client I serve. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
Seller's - Guide for a Successful Sale........A Must Read
SOLD within 30 Days...
- 4 out of 7 homes we listed during the past year Sold within 30 days.
- Personal Guarantee of Performance
Why We Can Get You Top Dollar?
- State-of-the-Art Technology coupled with
- State-of-the-Heart Commitment
- Stager - Only one chance at a first impression - you want buyers to Move-In, not Move-On
- Photos with a Wide-Angle Lens - captures an entire room and flaunt its features
- Visual Tours - Showcase your home, because First-Showings are done online
- Dedicated Web Site - Promote your home to neighbors,colleagues, friends and family.
- Listing Hub - Syndicated to 350 web sites - we find qualified buyers
- Social Media - Paramount in connecting with buyers
- Takeaway Brochure - Elegant 4-pager so buyers can bring info home to review later
- Feedback Reports - Buyers First-Showings are online inquiries, Charts & Graphs, Buyer Comments
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.